2008-10-06

Moving Day Is Almost Here

Be sure to update your bookmarks and your RSS feeds because The Repressed Pastry Chef is on the move!

As of Tuesday October 7, 2008 my blog will have a new home and a whole new look. 

Is this exciting, or what!?!?!!!!!!



Hi everybody... I'm taking The Repressed Pastry Chef to a brand new location at http://www.TheRepressedPastryChef.com

If you've enjoyed my blog here on Blogger, I hope you'll consider joining me over at my new home :) It's been a blast here but the time has come to kick things up a notch. All the old posts, comments, recipes and pictures have been packed up and loaded onto the moving truck... and I hope you'll caravan along too.

Have a delicious day!

Love,
Marlena... aka "Em"
The Repressed Pastry Chef

...vroom vroom!! beep beep... Let's go!!